Core Values and Vision
Our Hartford Manor Values:
Our ethos aims to:
- Realise the potential of each child fostering independent, confident life long learning.
- Be the school at the heart of its community. Work together as a team where everyone is respected and valued.
- Promote high expectations and seek progress for all.
- Provide a safe, nurturing environment where children enjoy learning.
- Welcome, value and involve parents in their child’s education.
Our Vision for our children:
- To know right from wrong
- To know their own strengths and weakness and how they make a unique and positive contribution
- To know how important their education is and what it can lead to
Be literate and numerate
To communicate well and interact positively with the world
Can adapt to change and learn from success and failure