Our uniform has proved popular with parents and children alike; it is available from Northwich Schoolwear at The Old Fire Station, 50 Chester Way, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 5JA. You can order online or go the shop. Uniform is also sold in Northwich Indoor market.
Ties and book bags can usually be purchased at the school office.
FoHM also sell pre-loved items. Please contact a committee member for more information.
- Sky blue polo shirt (with or without school logo)
- Maroon sweatshirt/ cardigan (with or without school logo)
- Grey skirt, grey pinafore dress, grey trousers or grey shorts
- Summer dresses (blue check)
- Robust school shoes suitable for all weathers
Games and PE
- Navy blue shorts
- Navy or black joggers (during cold months)
- White polo shirt/t-shirt (with or without school logo)
- Maroon hoodie (with or without school logo)
It is essential that all items of clothing are marked clearly with the child's name.
Children are not allowed to wear jewellery in school. Children who have pierced ears must only wear plain gold or silver studs, but we would prefer that in the interests of safety no earrings were worn.
Normal school rules for PE are that watches should be removed before the lesson. However, as the watches are used to measure fitness, we appreciate that the children will want to wear them. For most physical activities, it will be safe for them to be worn. However, for climbing and some outdoor games it will not be suitable; teachers will advise the children when to remove them.